Tuesday, January 12, 2010

La Première Post

I love fashion: clothes, shoes, bags, make-up. Always have. When I was younger I used to change outfits probably like 3 times a day, more if I could get away with it. The Katy Perry song that goes "You change your mind/like a girl changes clothes"-I think I inspired those lyrics! Ha!
I was one of those girls who loved to wear fancy dresses and then run around outside in the mud! I think the mud added a certain je ne sais quoi.
I have always had my own style. It's become better with age, I hope. I remember fondly my grade 1 school photo in which I paired black leggings with a black and hot pink long sleeved horizontal striped dress. I was SO mad when leggings came back into fashion because I was convinced I started that trend! Oh, 6 year old Aviva such I big ego!

Anyway, I always seem to get nice (for the most part) comments about what I wear. I tend to put a fair bit of effort into my everyday look (most days) so it's nice people notice.

So I thought I'd make a blog, A) Because a certain blogger queen keeps telling me I should and B) so I can catalog all (à mon avis) my great fashion triumphs. Comment if you'd like. I'm sure there are some that are not so great. But with every mistake truly comes inspiration for the next attempt.

I dress for me and no one else. Do the same and you'll be happy!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...