Sunday, August 14, 2011

On The Links

Bringing a wee bit o' Sass to the Green
Photographed By Rachelle Stein-Wotten




For this shoot I decided to go in front of the camera and have my sister who is normally my photo assistant (what else is family for?) take the photos.  I think she did a fabulous job. 
My initial inspiration was this awesome striped polo. Polo=Preppy. Preppy =Golf. Natural conclusion was a golf shoot. 
I wanted to stay fairly classic golf attire, but throw in a little something unexpected. Hence the feather and lace chapeau.  
I don't know if we'll be seeing this look anytime soon at the Masters, but I felt like a pro in the making. I even took a few practice swings!

























Styling, make-up and hair:
Aviva Stein-Wotten




All photographs © 2011 Aviva Stein-Wotten

2 comments:

  1. You look fantastica Aviva! Love the styling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prada Would Be PROUD Of Your GOLF Support! :) Looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...