Sunday, October 2, 2011

Wrap It Up

Wrap It Up

Photographed & Styled By Aviva Stein-Wotten



There was a slight chill in the air the day I dreamt up this photo shoot. 
 I had recently revisited the Pre-Fall 2011 collections and fell 
in love all over again with Diane Von Furstenburg.  
All I wanted was to wear a wrap dress and a turtleneck! 
Unfortunately, the day of the shoot was not turtleneck weather,
 but Madison toughed it out like a pro. 
I tied a scarf like a turban (as best I could) for a slightly sultry look on Rachelle.  



























In this story:
Hair, Jenna Madill at
Flip Side Hair Design.
Makeup, Aviva Stein-Wotten






All Photographs © 2011 Aviva Stein-Wotten 








6 comments:

  1. Great job setting the tone. My favorites are the one in the arbutus leaves and the one in the grass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shelley! Those are probably my favorite too, and the very first one. The girls both did an amazing job. Can't wait to work with them again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Do Love The Last One The Most. Great Light Color & Shadows. And The Mood Comes Across The Most I Think.

    Could Have Used A Splash Of That Lovely Blue Or Yellow Thats Going Around This Season, But I Love Color OH So Much, And I Know Your Fondness Of Classic Blacks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work! Great styling and yes, the 'turban' adds to the mood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Blamo. I was pretty happy with how the ones in the grass came out. It was later in the afternoon so there was a slight pink light in the air and it really showed up in the dry grass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Carla, couldn't have done it without your input!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...